Step 1- Download the Flo by Moen App
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store or Google Play store.
- Do a search for "Flo by Moen".
- Download and install the Flo by Moen app on your mobile device.
Step 2- Create New User Account in the Flo by Moen App
- Follow the in-app instructions to register a new account.
Step 3- Add Your Address of Installation & Complete Your Location Profile
- Once logged into your account on the mobile app, tap "Add Location" on the dashboard of your mobile app.
- Follow the in-app instructions to complete your Location Profile.
Step 4- Pair Your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff to Your App and Home Wi-Fi
Now that you completed your Location Profile, it’s time to pair your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff to your app and home Wi-Fi. The steps to pairing your Smart Water Shutoff depend on whether your Smart Water Shutoff is a new addition to your home, or if your home’s Shutoff was previously installed by another owner.
Please click here for instructions on how to pair (and remember to have your WiFi credentials handy).
If you are welcoming a new Smart Water Shutoff to your home, we recommend completing the pairing process before installing it on your main water line.
Step 5- Installation of Your Flo By Moen Smart Water Shutoff
Before you can start protecting your home and saving water, we need to get your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff installed on your main water supply line. If you have your own plumber that you would like to work with, please call him or her to schedule an appointment.
If you've already installed the Smart Water Shutoff on your plumbing system and still see the "Needs Install" message on the My Devices card of your Dashboard, click here and we can help you out.