Step 1- Download the Flo by Moen App
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store or Google Play store.
- Do a search for "Flo by Moen".
- Download and install the Flo by Moen app on your mobile device.
Step 2- Create New User Account in the Flo by Moen App
- Follow the in-app instructions to register a new account.
Step 3- Add Your Address of Installation & Complete Your Location Profile
- Once logged into your account on the mobile app, tap "Add Location" on the dashboard of your mobile app.
- Follow the in-app instructions to complete your Location Profile.
Step 4- Pair Your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff to Your App and Home Wi-Fi
Now that you completed your Location Profile, it’s time to pair your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff to your app and home Wi-Fi. We suggest completing these steps before installing the Smart Water Shutoff on your plumbing system.
- Plug the device into any power outlet.
- Note: twist and turn the power cord until the second ring is completely in the device.
- Follow the in-app instructions to complete pairing your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff to your app and home Wi-Fi.
- When you return to the Dashboard on your Flo by Moen App, you should see a "Needs Install" alert on your My Devices card for the device you completed pairing for. This means the device was successfully added to your account and paired to your Wi-Fi. Nice!
Step 5- Installation of Your Flo By Moen Smart Water Shutoff
Before you can start protecting your home and saving water, we need to get your Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff installed on your main water supply line. If you have your own plumber that you would like to work with, please call him or her to schedule an appointment.
If you've already installed the Smart Water Shutoff on your plumbing system and still see the "Needs Install" message on the My Devices card of your Dashboard, click here and we can help you out.