Step 1- Download the Flo by Moen App
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store or Google Play store.
- Do a search for "Flo Technologies".
- Download and install the Flo by Moen app on your mobile device.
Step 2- Create New Account in the Flo by Moen App
- Follow the in-app instructions to register a new account.
Step 3- Add Your Address of Installation & Complete Your Home Profile
- Once logged into your account on the mobile app, tap "Add Flo by Moen Device" on pop up screen.
- Enter your address of installation.
- Follow the in-app instructions to complete your Home Profile.
Step 4- Pair Your Flo by Moen Device to Your App and Home Wi-Fi
Now that you completed your Home Profile and see you are in 'No Device Mode' on the dashboard of your mobile app, it’s time to pair your Flo by Moen device to your app and home Wi-Fi. We suggest completing these steps before installing the Flo by Moen device on your plumbing system.
- Plug Flo Device into any power outlet.
- Note: twist and turn the power cord until the second ring is completely in the device.
- Follow the in-app instructions to complete pairing your Flo by Moen device to your app and home Wi-Fi.
- When you return to the Dashboard on your Flo by Moen App, you should see a "Needs Install" alert. This means the device was successfully added to your account and paired to your Wi-Fi. Nice!
Step 5- Installation of Your Flo By Moen Device
Before you can start protecting your home and saving water, we need to get your Flo by Moen device installed on your main water supply line. If you have your own plumber that you would like to work with, please call him or her to schedule an appointment.
If you've already installed the Flo by Moen device on your plumbing system and still see this "Needs Install" message, click here and we can help you out.