The Smart Water Shutoff employs artificial intelligence algorithms to learn the normal hydraulic behavior of each installation. Models include factors such as event flow rate, duration, pressure response and temperature gradient. Flo’s security module analyzes telemetry in real-time to determine if system conditions are consistent or anomalous (warranting alerts / shut-off action).
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- Flo by Moen™ Lithium Ion Battery Backup
- How to change the email address on your Flo by Moen account
- How to unlink your Flo by Moen device
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?