The Flo by Moen device employs artificial intelligence algorithms to learn the normal hydraulic behavior of each installation. Models include factors such as event flow rate, duration, pressure response and temperature gradient. Flo’s security module analyzes telemetry in real-time to determine if system conditions are consistent or anomalous (warranting alerts / shut-off action).
Articles in this section
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does the Flo by Moen device work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?