The Flo by Moen device employs artificial intelligence algorithms to learn the normal hydraulic behavior of each installation. Models include factors such as event flow rate, duration, pressure response and temperature gradient. Flo’s security module analyzes telemetry in real-time to determine if system conditions are consistent or anomalous (warranting alerts / shut-off action).
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?