Plumbing guidelines require multiple grounding points in plumbing systems. Deployment of a non-conductive plumbing fixture may reduce the grounding points. Consult your local plumbing codes to determine if a grounding jumper is required across non-conductive plumbing fixtures.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- Flo by Moen™ Lithium Ion Battery Backup
- How to change the email address on your Flo by Moen account
- How to unlink your Flo by Moen device
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?