Plumbing guidelines require multiple grounding points in plumbing systems. Deployment of a non-conductive plumbing fixture may reduce the grounding points. Consult your local plumbing codes to determine if a grounding jumper is required across non-conductive plumbing fixtures.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?