Flo is compatible with hot water recirculation pumps. In the event automatic shut-off of the home’s water supply by Flo, it is recommended that the recirculation pump is turned off to avoid any unnecessary wear to the recirculation loop system. In addition, it is recommended that the power or pilot to the water heater or boiler also be shut off.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?