The Smart Water Shutoff includes a 1-year limited warranty which covers any manufacturer defects. If the device is out of warranty, you may have to pay for replacement of the device if a plumber is used.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?