Th Flo by Moen device includes a 1-year limited warranty which covers any manufacturer defects. If the device is out of warranty, you may have to pay for replacement of the device if a plumber is used.
Articles in this section
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does the Flo by Moen device work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?