Flo recommends turning off the power to water heating appliances when water is shut off for extended periods of time. Appliance safety relief devices rely on water make-up in event of heating control failure.
Articles in this section
- Can the Flo by Moen device be installed in a vertical position?
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- What size does the Flo by Moen device come in, can it be used in commercial applications and farm wells?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?
- How does it work with condensation can It detect a difference?
- Is there a warranty if we install a Flo by Moen device on well water or city?
- How does the Flo by Moen device react to hydronic boiler systems when they call for water at 12 psi?
- Does the Flo by Moen device shut down automatically?
- How does the Flo by Moen device respond to hot water recirculation loops in the plumbing system?
- How does the Flo by Moen device hold up to well water and/or hard water?