We recommend the installation of the Flo by Moen device after the well pump and the water storage tank. We also recommend or require that a wye strainer with 100 mesh screen and blowdown be installed upstream of the Flo by Moen device to capture sediment. The reason for this change is that cartridge filter housing failures are statistically significant in residential claims.
Articles in this section
- Can the Flo by Moen device be installed in a vertical position?
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- What size does the Flo by Moen device come in, can it be used in commercial applications and farm wells?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?
- How does it work with condensation can It detect a difference?
- Is there a warranty if we install a Flo by Moen device on well water or city?
- How does the Flo by Moen device react to hydronic boiler systems when they call for water at 12 psi?
- Does the Flo by Moen device shut down automatically?
- How does the Flo by Moen device respond to hot water recirculation loops in the plumbing system?
- How does the Flo by Moen device hold up to well water and/or hard water?