Yes, in the event that the Smart Water Shutoff detects a critical leak in your home plumbing system, it will automatically shut off the water to your home. You can override this shut off through the Flo by Moen app, or by manually turning the knob on the device.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- What size does the Smart Water Shutoff come in, can it be used in commercial applications and farm wells?