Yes, in the event that the Flo by Moen device detects a critical leak in your home plumbing system, it will automatically shut off the water to your home. You can override this shut off through the Flo by Moen app, or by manually turning the knob on the device.
Articles in this section
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does the Flo by Moen device work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo by Moen device is lost or stolen?