Yes, you may install the Flo device on up to a 1 ¼ inch line, with the use of proper fittings. If the line is over 1 ¼ inches, you may still install the Flo device, however, there’s an increased risk of reduction in desirable pressure. Please contact Flo before installing on a pipe diameter above ¾ inch.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?