The Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff can catch small drips through the Health Test that are too small for the flow sensor to pick up. To find the leak, run a Health Test from the Control Panel. Before you start, verify that all fixtures are closed.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?