The Flo by Moen device can catch small drips through the Health Test that are too small for the flow sensor to pick up. To find the leak, run a Health Test from the Control Panel. Before you start, verify that all fixtures are closed. See the ‘Understanding your health check’ article on the Flo Support site, or contact Flo Support for step by step instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does the Flo by Moen device work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?