The Flo device can catch small drips through the Health Test that are too small for the flow sensor to pick up. To find the leak, run a Health Test from the Control Panel. Before you start, verify that all fixtures are closed. See the ‘Understanding your health check’ article on the Flo Support site, or contact Flo Support for step by step instructions.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?