Flo is designed and intended to protect the plumbing inside your home. A typical recommended installation will not monitor irrigation. However, you may choose to monitor all the water entering the property. You can do this by installing your Flo device before the irrigation branches off from the main supply line.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?