Flo is designed and intended to protect the plumbing inside your home. A typical recommended installation will not monitor irrigation. However, you may choose to monitor all the water entering the property. You can do this by installing your Flo by Moen device before the irrigation branches off from the main supply line.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- What size does the Flo by Moen device come in, can it be used in commercial applications and farm wells?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?