The Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff runs a number of real-time tests on the water flow, temperature and pressure in the water system. Your Smart Water Shutoff also runs a daily Health Test at a time when it detects that there is no water use or activity. During the Health Test, the device will automatically shut off the water and analyze the pressure data for any signs of decay.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- What size does the Smart Water Shutoff come in, can it be used in commercial applications and farm wells?