The Flo device runs a number of real-time tests on the water flow, temperature and pressure in the water system. Your Flo device also runs a daily Health Test at a time when it detects that there is no water use or activity. During the Health Test, the Flo device will automatically shut off the water and sense for a drop in pressure.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?