The Flo by Moen device runs a number of real-time tests on the water flow, temperature and pressure in the water system. Your Flo by Moen device also runs a daily Health Test at a time when it detects that there is no water use or activity. During the Health Test, the Flo by Moen device will automatically shut off the water and analyze the pressure data for any signs of decay.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?