The manual shutoff is meant for emergencies only. In the event you are unable to use the Flo by Moen app to turn your water on or off, you may use the green knob on your Flo by Moen device. Using the supplied hex key, insert it into the hex cutout on the knob, push down all the way, and turn for one quarter turn (clockwise or counterclockwise) to the open or closed position. The valve status light will indicate a solid green LED when it is in the open position, and solid red when it is in the closed position. The knob must be completely pressed down before turning. Failing to do so risks permanent damage to the Flo by Moen device.
Articles in this section
- How do I categorize my fixtures for Fixture Detection?
- My Flo is paired and installed on my plumbing system but still says "Needs Install," what should I do?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my Flo by Moen device is paired to?
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home protected while the Flo by Moen device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo by Moen app to set up my Flo by Moen device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo by Moen app need my phone number?