The Flo by Moen device must be plugged into a standard 120V outlet for power. This allows the Flo by Moen device to collect and analyze data every second, connect to your home wifi system, communicate with your Flo by Moen app and supply power to the remote shut off/on features.
Articles in this section
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does the Flo by Moen device work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?