The Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff is safe for outdoor use and is water resistant. The Smart Water Shutoff is NOT, however, intended to be submerged in water.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?