Yes, the Smart Water Shutoff does not turn your water off in the event of a power outage. Should you wish to turn off the water to your home, Flo recommends you use the Flo by Moen app. If the power is out (or in case of other emergencies) you may use the green manual knob on the Smart Water Shutoff to turn your water on or off.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How to unlink your Flo by Moen device
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?