Yes, the Flo by Moen device does not turn your water off in the event of a power outage. Should you wish to turn off the water to your home, Flo recommends you use the Flo by Moen app. If the power is out (or in case of other emergencies) you may use the green manual knob on the Flo by Moen device to turn your water on or off.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?