Yes, your Flo device does not turn your water off in the event of a power outage. Should you wish to turn off the water to your home, Flo recommends you use the Flo app. If the power is out (or in case of other emergencies) you may use the green manual knob on the Flo device to turn your water on and off.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?