Yes, however, keep in mind that Flo will not capture the data from fixtures or plumbing lines that are split from or before the Smart Water Shutoff, and both the Smart Water Shutoff and water meter have a margin of error.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand water heater’s?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?