Yes, however, keep in mind that Flo will not capture the data from fixtures or plumbing lines that are split from or before the Flo device, and both the Flo device and water meter have a margin of error.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?