Yes. As long as the valve on the Smart Water Shutoff is in the open position, your water will flow through. See ‘How do I use the manual shut off?’ for details on how to use the manual knob.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on / off my water through the Flo by Moen App?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- Flo by Moen™ Lithium Ion Battery Backup
- How to change the email address on your Flo by Moen account
- How to unlink your Flo by Moen device
- How do I replace my Smart Water Shutoff?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Smart Water Shutoff
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Smart Water Shutoff categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?