If Flo shuts off water to a home, it has most likely taken action due to a critical condition, like prolonged water use or high rate of water flow. Check your alert history to see why the water was shut off. Once it is safe to do so, turn your water back on through your Flo Mobile App. Access the Control Panel from the menu, tap or slide the on / off switch at the bottom of the screen to allow water to flow back into the home.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?