If Flo shuts off water to your home, it has most likely taken action due to a critical condition, like prolonged water use or high rate of water flow. Check your alert history to see why the water was shut off. Once it is safe to do so, turn your water back on through the Flo by Moen app. Access the Control Panel from the menu, tap or slide the on / off switch at the bottom of the screen to allow water to flow back into the home.
Articles in this section
- How do I replace my Flo by Moen device?
- Enabling TCP Ports for wireless routers to pair your Flo by Moen device.
- How does the Flo by Moen device measure flow rate? Temperature gradient?
- How does the Flo by Moen device categorize a catastrophic leak which shuts off water?
- How does Flo's machine learning software handle reverse osmosis systems?
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is the Flo by Moen device compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo by Moen device have a warranty?
- What if my wireless router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does the Flo by Moen device work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?