When first installing the Flo Device on the home water supply, the Flo System may start in Sleep Mode to learn the home’s water habits before being set in Home Mode. During this initial learning period, the system may be locked in Sleep Mode to give ample time to set initial parameters for protection.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the wifi settings that my Flo device is paired to?
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home still protected if the Flo device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo Mobile App to set up my Flo Device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo Mobile App need my phone number?
- Does the Flo Mobile App detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?