When first installing the Flo by Moen device on the home water supply, the Flo System may start in Sleep Mode to learn the home’s water habits before being set in Home Mode. During this initial learning period, the system may be locked in Sleep Mode to give ample time to set initial parameters for protection.
Articles in this section
- How do I categorize my fixtures for Fixture Detection?
- My Flo is paired and installed on my plumbing system but still says "Needs Install," what should I do?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my Flo by Moen device is paired to?
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home still protected if the Flo by Moen device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo by Moen app to set up my Flo by Moen device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo by Moen app need my phone number?