When you first install the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff on the homes water supply, the system is locked in Sleep Mode to learn the home’s water habits before automatically being set to Home Mode. During this initial learning period, the system may is in "Learning" and the mode icon is set to Sleep Mode to give ample time to set initial parameters for protection.
Articles in this section
- Flow Rate readings and Flow Sensor Maintenance
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my device is paired to?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home protected while the Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Security System is offline?
- Will the Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Security System work while my smartphone is off?
- Does the Flo by Moen app detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?
- How can I share access of my Flo account with family, roommates or others?