Though the Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Security System has limited functionality while offline and disconnected from the internet, the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff may still automatically shut off your water. However, you will not receive alert notifications, cannot remotely shut off or turn on your water, cannot see real-time data, and will experience other limited functionality. Because of this, we strongly recommend troubleshooting your home Wi-Fi or internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Flow Rate readings and Flow Sensor Maintenance
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my device is paired to?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home protected while the Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Security System is offline?
- Will the Flo by Moen Smart Home Water Security System work while my smartphone is off?
- Why does the Flo by Moen app need my phone number?
- Does the Flo by Moen app detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?