Though the Flo System has limited functionality while disconnected from the internet, in the event of a critical alert while the Flo by Moen device is offline, the Flo System may still automatically shut off your water. However, you will not receive alert notifications, cannot remotely shut off or turn on your water, cannot see real-time data, and will experience other limited functionality. Because of this, we strongly recommend troubleshooting your home Wi-Fi or internet connection.
Articles in this section
- How do I categorize my fixtures for Fixture Detection?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my Flo by Moen device is paired to?
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home protected while the Flo by Moen device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo by Moen app to set up my Flo by Moen device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo by Moen app need my phone number?
- Does the Flo by Moen app detect my location?