Flo performs an automatic Health Test once a day in addition to constantly monitoring your daily water usage. In order to run the Health Test, Flo shuts off your homes water for approximately 8 to 10 minutes and records any loss in your homes water pressure. The water will automatically be turned back on if you attempt to use it during the Health Test. You are also able to run your own diagnostic Health Test through the Flo by Moen app any time you wish from the Control Panel.
Articles in this section
- How do I categorize my fixtures for Fixture Detection?
- My Flo is paired and installed on my plumbing system but still says "Needs Install," what should I do?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my Flo by Moen device is paired to?
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home still protected if the Flo by Moen device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo by Moen app to set up my Flo by Moen device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo by Moen app need my phone number?