Using the Flo by Moen app on your smartphone or tablet is the most secure and convenient way to connect your Flo by Moen device to Wi-Fi and pair it with your Flo Account. After the initial setup process is complete, you can use the Flo by Moen app to update the settings on your Flo by Moen device and view data in real-time. We are constantly looking for new ways to help you set up your Flo by Moen device. If you don't have a supported phone or tablet, you won't be able to connect your Flo by Moen device to your Wi-Fi network nor associate it with your Flo Account.
Articles in this section
- How do I categorize my fixtures for Fixture Detection?
- My Flo is paired and installed on my plumbing system but still says "Needs Install," what should I do?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi settings that my Flo by Moen device is paired to?
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home protected while the Flo by Moen device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo by Moen app to set up my Flo by Moen device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo by Moen app need my phone number?